Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Hour-Long Total Body Strength and Core

Good morning FB Family!

Today’s workout release is a long one! This level 5, hour-long total body strength routine is great for days when you want both a physical and mental challenge:  

Total Body Strength Circuits and Core

You’ll encounter combination exercises, unilateral moves, some tempo changes, and a sprinkle of balance/coordination work in this routine. Keep a variety of weight selections readily available to you so that you can challenge yourself with moderate weights but shift to a lighter load if your muscles start to fatigue and compromise your form. Long strength routines with varied exercise types such as this one push you to maintain a high level of effort over an extended period of time while utilizing your muscles in a variety of different ways. Be mindful of your form as well as how much you’re mentally dialed in to each exercise as the workout progresses to ensure a positive and effective workout experience!

I truly had a ton of fun filming this routine, particularly the weighted core segments. These are a few of my favorite weighted core exercises that I like to include in my own training. If you haven’t noticed already, I’m a huge “set the tone” type person. Hence, the flowered shorts I’m wearing in this video. Vibrant fitness apparel makes me super happy and motivated to tackle the hardest of workouts (sometimes I wear all-black to go into superhero stealth mode).

Would you like to see more longer workouts like this one? Did you have a favorite circuit or core move? Let us know in the comment section below or tag us on social media!

See you on the screen!

-Tasha