Trainer Appreciation Post

I want to recognize how much I appreciate all of the trainers!

Tasha- I adore how she keeps talking to us through the whole workout. I love Little Tasha and Johnathon. I appreciate when she reminds us of her left side limitations and how she works with them. Her deadpan looks to the camera are fantastic. And her workouts are so tough in a great way.

Amanda- She will always be an MVP to me because her tip to stagger your stance during basic exercises (bicep curls, shoulder presses, etc) has been incredibly helpful for me! I've carried many of her other tips and cues to my other workouts. She gives wonderfully clear instructions.

Brian- I love his workouts- especially slow tempo! I think I sweat the more during those than any other I've done. His workouts are so challenging and I like how accomplished I feel when I'm done. I really like his delivery and encouragement.

Aly- A perfect yoga instructor in my opinion. Her space is lovely, she has a relaxing delivery and gives good cues. I appreciate that her workouts are 30 min and under.

Kayla- I'm so glad she brought so many mobility workouts to FB! Really helpful moves and I always appreciates when she mentions that something is actually difficult when she's making it look easy.

Nicole- As someone who has a severe diastases recti, I really wish I had Nicole's workout years ago. Her pelvic floor, pre and post natal workouts are a really really excellent new feature of FB!!

Marina- I have a goal to someday be able to do one of Marina's long workouts all the way through! They are very challenging but I do like the reminder that workouts without weights can be even harder than ones with.

Erica- So much fun!! I love her workouts! So many great new moves. I think her short tutorials on IG are very helpful. If I ever get to the point where I can do a full candlestick I will be happy dancing for sure.

Kelli and Daniel- I have been with FB since 2015 because of how much I love their workouts. I've done their weeklong challenges where they are both in every video so many times. They are an amazing team and I'm so appreciative of everything they've built. I can't imagine ever going anywhere else for workout videos. I have so much trust and faith in them and their care about their members.

Thank you to all the instructors!