Perspiration Pals 21 June 2023

Hello there Pals! How are you? I’m posting this right after my early morning workout as I’m going to be in a 3-hour meeting playing music and various episodes of TV shows in my head. I’m joking, of course. I’m going to be focused and attentive. While listening to music in my head.

It’s my last week of doing the Flex&Booty combo and I’m quite satisfied with my performance. Even my worst days seem to be better than they were about half a year ago. There’s no mystery about it at all. I’m just simply not as miserable at work as I used to be. It’s almost unbelievable how being able to distance yourself (physically and mentally) from a toxic person can help you feel a bit better. And of course, if you feel better you perform better. It’s not rocket science.

Anyway, Pals, let me find you some quite interesting random facts before I run for the bus, otherwise known as a rolling communal sauna (yes, it’s as disgusting as it sounds). Did you know that there are no muscles in your fingers: Their function is controlled by muscles in your palms and arms. So make sure your arms and palms are strong so that you can grab those weights. Did you know it’s impossible to hum while holding your nose? And finally, the gem: The word “strengths” is the longest word in the English language with only one vowel.

All right, Pals, I must dash now, eat some fruit (I strongly recommend cherries) and have an easy day.