My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone how is everyone's week going so far we are almost halfway through the week and, I can't wait for it to start warming up again because it's been cold so far this week. It's suppose to be getting warm because this first day of summer is tomorrow and the weather is not getting warm it's going colder instead, so I'm really hoping that warms up a lot this week so we can go down to the river. Moving on to workouts yesterday I had a cardio and core workout with both Kellie and Daniel but the workouts were all serparted.

My upper body is still feeling the burn from the upper body workout that I had with Daniel the other day and my shoulders have still been burning from it along with my back too. So I'm really looking forward to the nice stretching workout tomorrow with Kellie to really stretch out the muscles from really working them out. I'm doing FB Burn program because I already did the second one now I'm doing the first one since I've already done the FB Strong program.