HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group June 19th 🌞

Hello everyone, welcome to another Monday! I'll begin with a word of welcome to everyone who would like to read or post in this thread; I hope we can be a welcoming space for you.

I'll be returning to work after a three day weekend, so it's tempting to let myself get distracted and busy. Which is why I'm sharing another quote from our friend Storm today:

"I walk with ever increasing mindfulness. I eat with ever increasing mindfulness. I meditate with ever increasing mindfulness. Whatever I am doing, I am fully present in this moment."

Today I resume workouts after a weekend of gardening. It's nice to follow the videos and let my body move into proper form after all kinds of awkward postures over the weekend -- crouching and leaning to plant the furthest row ow carrot seeds, lifting the wheelbarrow to get the last bits of earth into the raised bed, sinking deep into the couch with a good book :D I'm looking forward to another blissfully cool late-spring day (it's not the equinox yet, you know ;-)

I hope the weather is nice where you are, and that you'll have a chance to enjoy your day, and this last week of spring. And, whatever you do today, find a way to be fully present in the moment.