Daily Check-in: Monday, June 19th

Hello, Blenderz!

How was your weekend? It was Father's day yesterday, so I hope every kind of father out there had a little extra special day!

I also want to thank Lea for some lovely ghosting over the weekend! I hope you enjoy all the time with your daughter and son-in-law!

As for today, Blendfriendz, what do we have going on? It is Juneteenth in the USA, so maybe you have an extra day off in honor of recognizing a celebration of independence.

And what about workouts? Maybe. Food? Always.

Workouts for myself are all figured out with a lower body from Tasha and some HIIT with Erica.

Food is another story, usually starting with I don't know and ending with emergency suggestions from the fridge and pantry.

Picture for our Mondaze is of some Whorled Milkweed. We have a few different species of Milkweed, the Monarch butterflies enjoying them all. Note the narrow leaves along the stem have a tendency to loosely spiral around the central stem, hence getting the whorl in its name.

That's all I have for now. I thank you all for reading and checking in with me today. I hope you can have a nice day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***