Sunday đź‘»checkin 18-6-2023

Hey there again all you lovely blenderbuddies, another day đź‘»ing from me. I hope you are all having a weekend that brings you what you need from it, whatever that is.

I am starting off with a picture today which is NOT, for a change, something your “forever seeing 👻” has been seeing! I thought I’d show you the Wingspan display we had on Brownsea Island for a while. What do you think your wingspan might be?! What wingspan would you like to have, in other words, what bird would you like to be? My wingspan was a barn owl, which I actually quite like! A lovely owl hiding calmly (haha Lea, as if… right?!) in a barn! BTW hubs wants me to tell you he has the wingspan of a white swan!

Anyway: workouts!! Yes, no, maybe, should do but don’t fancy it? I will be doing a tennis practice and then tonight Brian’s recovery workout. I love that one and will be doing it a lot, that’s for sure. Don’t know if Shabnam (in spite of her travelling) and Coby will be buddying up again for that one?! Or maybe one of you other lovelies will buddy up with me today? Not much else going on, cleaning and travelling… well, actually something very very exciting: we are off to a hotel in Gatwick as my daughter and son-in-law will be arriving tomorrow morning!!!!!!!! (Sorry, too many exclamation marks, I know, but I am just so excited)! Last time we were together was last summer…

Anyway: food!! Yesterday I ended up making a leek and mushroom puff pastry tart. Tonight I will see what the hotel has on offer. So no idea, which is not unusual, right?

Let me hear all about your day. Looking forward to reading all the bits and pieces. See you later!!

BTW in the replies: the steps we built yesterday, 8 steps with 8 volunteers. Love the result.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited