Hey there (Introducing myself & FB Plus suggestion)

Hello! My name's María and I've been an on and off (because "life happens") user of Fitness Blender since 2015. I'm currently 24 and finishing my degree in Philosophy!

For as long as I can remember, I have always, always struggled with body image issues and disordered eating. When I discovered Fitness Blender in 2015 I just did workouts randomly, but from 2017 through 2020, I purchased several workout programs, which helped me build better habits and lose some weight I definitely had to lose.

However, since we were "released" from lockdown three years ago, I have been struggling really hard with stress and these disordered pattern behaviours, which have come back into my life as violent, uninvited guests.

Needless to say, I gained some body fat during the pandemic. My body feels less agile, more stressed and, well, basically I don't feel my 100%.

So, I joined FB Plus with the sole intention of shushing these harmful behaviours and get back to exercising and eating healthy in a normal, organised and manageable way so I can reach that "equilibrium" my pre-pandemic self used to know so well and dwell in.

I just finished week 1 of the 10-Day Transform Challenge and for the first time in years I feel shyly optimistic about making changes. I scheduled the three rounds of FB Abs because FB Abs R2 used to be my absolute go-to FB program when I couldn't decide which program purchase next or re-take again.

I also wanted to say that Kelli's video in which she tells her story has been and will continue to be my go-to resource whenever I need that push in times of crisis (thank you, thank you, thank you because once isn't enough).

So, thank you, Fitness Blender. Your content and care amazes me every day. And thank you for creating this space for your community! I feel so grateful that I get to read posts from blenders all around the world (even if I am sometimes too shy to respond to some, I send my support to each and everyone of you!).

Wish me luck!

PS. I love that you can schedule recipes now! I'm a mess when it comes to nutrition, so seeing it scheduled it's a very helpful bonus. But I wondered if there could be a way of creating automatic shopping lists when you schedule recipes. It would be very helpful! (If there is, please, show me! I'm still discovering FB Plus.)

Edited