My Workout & My Day

Hello and good morning everyone how was everyone's weekend and week while I was gone because my was really busy and relaxing too, because on my days off from work is when I can get some time to myself. I did for my workout for today it was a upper body workout with Daniel and my arms were feeling it about halfway through the workout, I'm thinking that i might have lifted a little too much weight. It was hotter this week at work and at my dad's house it didn't start getting hotter until maybe Tuesday and, then from there it just kept gettting hotter but the nice thing is it's not suppose to be as hot today as it was yesterday.

Today after work when we are all relaxed and chill for a while we are going to a Artwalk in placerville and it's going to be so much fun because, it's when all the stores bring out all there artwork and put it outside along the sidewalk for everyone to see it as their walking on by. I'm going to be dressing up all nice this afternoon or evening when we go to the artwalk to see all the wonderful beautiful paintings and I can't wait to see of what I'll be buying when we go there. I'll even tell all of you online in a couple of days of what it is that I decided to buy at the stores that are in downtown Placerville, because it's so beautiful down there even at night when the sun goes down.