Saturday 👻 checkin 17-6-23

Hey there all you lovely blenderbuddies, I hope you will put up with me this weekend!

First of all a question, actually workout related… Raven did an EMOMs workout yesterday and that’s what made me think of this: what do you feel about workouts with EMOMs and AMRAPs?! I don’t like them at all! I did one of each on two separate occasions and hated them from that moment onwards. They make me want to go too fast and my form is all over the place (i.e. totally out!). I am curious to find out what you all think. You might even have it on your calendar for today? Or are you having a relaxing rest day? Or a hard-hitting hiit day? Or whatever else you fancy? I am off to do some stepbuilding today. Mind you, last time we did this there were too many volunteers so I ended up litterpicking. Which is a nice lead-in to my picture: I went snorkelling the other day in my favourite bay. The sea life centre there had this work of art on display. I thought it was such a fun idea and it looks so lovely. It reminded me of my daughter’s ninth birthday party: we got the kids to make works of art out of (cleaned) litter like yoghurt pots, icecream sticks, milk cartons etc. It was beautiful what these nine-year-olds came up with.

Anyway, stop reminiscing and get yo the next topic: food!!! You know my answer already… no idea. Maybe your lovely, hopefully very easy, dishes will inspire me. But food it must be, because we all need our sustenance.

Lovely blenderbuddies, I will leave you here and now to enjoy your day and will read your all your news when I get back later on today.

Houdoe (which Dutchies amongst us will recognise as the way of saying byebye in the South of the Netherlands), let’s hear it in your language, dialect or family way of saying it.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited