HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group June 16th ⚡🎉

Hello Blendfriends, it's FriYay!

In case you're having that end-of the workweek energy drop, I thought I'd share another jolt of positivity from our friend Storm.

"Knowing that energy of thoughts and emotions shape our world, I become more discerning in what I think about. I reframe negative thoughts, into positive thoughts."

I've been so low in energy lately that I scheduled a bit of my vacation time to give me Fridays off. I can think of that negatively as I just mentioned or I can be positive -- three day weekends, here I come! My workplace has a summer schedule in July and August where we have three-day weekends already, but I needed that time *now* and I am soooo grateful to have had the latitude to do this. I do think my energy will be restored by the time I'm done.

Another reason to celebrate is that today's my recovery day, and Brian just published what looks like a super-effective short recovery workout. I could probably even follow it up with Nicole's TB foam rolling -- bliss. For now, I'm baking bread, and I know that with a longer weekend I'll get a lot done in the garden.

How's everything with you? Are you finishing the week with a bang, or just relieved to get through it? Any good workouts on your calendar?

I'll wrap this up reminding everyone that all are welcome to read and post on here. We love to hear from friends, new and old, and it's a great space to share and stay accountable on your fitness journey.