Daily Check-in: Friday, June 16th

Hey everyone! How are you doing today? Excited for a Friday and an upcoming weekend? I hope so!

Do you have a workout to complement your mood or desired level of movement? My legs feel alright so I went ahead with this total body EMOM from Tasha: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/bodyweight-emoms-with-plank-intermissions-improve-total-body-strength-and-stamina

And what about some food, yeah? Going to be some kinda pizza 'round here, which is always looked forward to, but what about you?

As for the photo, a Flower Friday with some Wireweed. It is known to have some tough stems and a serious task to rip out its roots, but let's focus on the flower part of it and how it is slightly pinwheel shaped. Very pretty, very tough and also very out of control as it spreads easily and grows in poor soil. Lea, want to come help me pull some Wireweeds?^^

Speaking of our Lea, she will be your lovely g(host) this weekend. So do be sure to check out her check-ins over the weekend to find out what adventures she's up to!

And come Monday time, you'll find me right back here!

Until then, best wishes for a good day. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I'll see you around, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***