HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group June 15th🧘🏵️🧡

Hello everyone, I'm stepping in for Julia, who is on vacation. I'll begin with a word of welcome to everyone who would like to read or post in this thread -- I started posting here because Storm, who started this thread and hosted it for us, made a point of welcoming me the first time I posted, and I've felt at home ever since. This thread is called Healthy, Kind Support, but like all our threads it's also a place for friendship as we continue together on our fitness journey 🏵️🧡. I know Julia will likely be meeting a friend from FB while she's on her travels this week, what fun🥰!

As a sort of "throwback Thursday", I've decided to share a quote from one of Storm's posts:

"At this time when there is so much going on on all levels and all around you, keep ever aware of Your High Self and allow nothing to drag you down. There is always something to be deeply grateful for."

I am grateful that I had a night of deep and restful sleep and a great LB workout this morning. And I'm grateful for good friends, despite the distance. Now I have to run along to the office. Have a fabulous day, everyone!

Edited