Perspiration Pals 15 June 2023

Hello Pals! It’s Thursday again. Normally it’s good news but I’ve had this Friday feeling since Tuesday so the fact that it’s still Thursday doesn’t fill me with enthusiasm. I’m tired, to be honest and I need a long(ish) holiday.

Anyway, I started the day with two upper-body routines (Tasha and Amanda) but I wasn’t in top form. There’s an exercise I wanted to ask you about. I’m talking about side-lying triceps press-up. It’s not that I’m not able to do it but the top of my femur (probably, I mean I’m not an anatomist, I’m just guessing) digs into my muscle as I’m lying there trying to do the exercise and it’s really painful. I tried changing my position because I thought it might help a little but it doesn’t. Does anyone have the same problem? I like this exercise because I can actually do it now but because it’s painful, I sort of dread it.

Speaking of bones, let me give you a pop quiz because we’ve already talked about the skeletal system before. So do you remember the names of the smallest bones and where they are? How about the biggest bone? (I gave you a clue)

All right, Pals, have an easy day and don’t eat unwashed fruit.