Daily Check-in: Wednesday, June 14th

Hi everyone and how are we doing on this halfway day?

How are you moving or not moving today? I've got an upper body workout with Brian already checked off: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/strength-training-for-chest-triceps-and-abs-upper-body-muscle-building-workout

A relatively short workout, but boy were those arms shaking!

But what about you? I hope it's something that makes you feel great!

And while on that feeling great note, how about some food that can add to the greatness? I don't have it quite sorted for myself, but I'll figure something out! It's so warm out now, so maybe grilled food.

And for our picture today, a wildflower for our Wednesday. This is a Spurred Butterfly Pea. This lavender landing strip is the perfect pit stop for insects to fuel up on some nectar. The flowers can almost appear as if they are floating as they are a vine skilled in twisting around whatever it can grab.

Alright, that's all I have for now. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today! And I hope your day is most kind to you.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***