Daily Check-in: Monday, June 12th

Good morning from Florida, Blenderz!

Did you have a good weekend? Thanks to Karen, you had some great check-ins! Thanks again Karen for guest hosting!

And also a big time thanks out to Kim for her classically fantastic two weeks of hosting! Beautiful as always.

But now we've come to the Mondaze side of the week. Does it happen to have a workout?

Did you guys see the Transform with Erica Challenge?! 10 brand new workouts that look like a lot of fun! I was real tempted to start it today, but I'm going to wait to do it on the 26th along side with my buddy, Kim and whoever else would like to join! ..But as for today, I will still workout with Erica, but it will be the standing abs routine I've been wanting to try: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/standing-core-strength-core-stabilization-with-dumbbells

And what about that ever nutrish and delish food, Blendiez? ..I'm all about it, but don't know what it will be! Nothing new there, lol.

Photo today is of some Rust Weed, complete with its little white flowers. The plant might look a little daggery, but it's actually not sharp. It gets its rusty name with how the leaves turn from a green to that rusty brown orange whenever there has been a drought or lots of sun. So this weed is more so getting a tan than anything else. Once it's rusty, it doesn't ever go back to green. Seems like someweed is ready for summer. Wish I tanned that well😂

Alright, Blenderz. I gotta go for now. Best wishes for the day ahead. I thank you for reading and being here to check-in with me! I'll see you in the comments!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***