HKS(Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group June 11th πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ¦΅πŸž

Hello, Blendfriends, and welcome to another Monday. I'm wide awake at 5am and thought I'd just get this posted, then go back for a bit more sleep.

Let me start off with a word of welcome to everyone who would like to read or post in this thread! I've been posting here for a couple of years now, but I remember that this was the first thread where someone thought to say welcome when I posted. So I recognize that it can be important to mention that we're open to all πŸ€—.

Here's a thought for today : "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it." (Henry David Thoreau)

If this is true, I had a pretty successful Sunday. That is to say, I was too busy! After a Saturday of just feeling tired, it was nice to feel my energy come back, and so I tackled the hefty task of planting up my container garden πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ. I "crop rotate" my containers to avoid tomato blight. The smart way to do this would be to have a bunch of large pots, and just use set A for tomatoes one year, and set B the next. But I haven't done that! I have one type of container is suitable for tomatoes, and a bunch of other containers, mostly smaller but a couple larger, and I swap out the soil. It makes for quite a total-body workout: shoveling, lifting, planting, moving, I was active for several hours yesterday, and while my shoulders and back are feeling a bit pleasantly worked, my legs are TOAST 🍞. Now, I'm not one to shirk, but I am going to rethink this whole rotation business next year...

Sunday having been such a total-body marathon, I am thinking about starting the day with some intense stretching (see meme above). Then tomorrow will be my rescheduled Day 18 of LI R2. It's upper body, and I think *those* muscles will probably be restored enough by then πŸ˜…. How are your workouts fitting into your life these days?

I'll wrap this up by wishing you all great success today, whether you're enjoying a leisurely morning or whether you're "too busy to be looking for it."

Quick shout-out to Toasty, I hope all is well with you.

Edited