Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FREE Workout! All Standing Total Body Tabata Cardio

Hey Fitness Blenders! Most all exercise has the potential to boost your mood and energy levels but this workout today was carefully designed with that in mind! 

All Standing Total Body Tabata Cardio

Not only will you leave this workout feeling like you got an efficient and effective total body cardio workout in, but you’ll also feel elevated mentally as well. When we focus on how we want to feel and what we want to create, it’s amazing how quickly it becomes a part of our reality. 

The workout itself consists of 13 bodyweight exercises and each will be completed 3x before moving on. We will follow a Tabata format all the way through, working for 20 seconds and resting for 10 seconds. Any exercises that call for higher impact, there will be a modification so I encourage many of you to come try it! There is also a water break midway through. 

So how exactly are we going to make an extra effort to boost our energy and mood? Well, all of the exercises utilize both the upper and lower body so we constantly have energy flowing through our entire body. When our circulation is moving and we have greater amounts of oxygen moving through our system, it’s like an instant cup of coffee was ingested. Additionally, these exercises aren’t just any old cardio exercises, I’ve made sure that the majority of them are a bit unconventional. When we try new things, we tap into our sense of reward and accomplishment, plus, it keeps our mind busy and away from any “sticky” negative thoughts! Last but not least, from the very beginning, I encourage you to keep a smile on your face the entire time, or some sort of a resemblance :) It’s tough to be in a sub-par mood when we’re smiling and science has proven that it releases more endorphins when we do. 

This routine is a one-stop shop for a fun, efficient, and effective workout with your warm-up and cool-down included. Take it with you anywhere and reap the benefits!

See ya there,

xxErica