Perspiration Pals 8 June 2023

Hello Pals! Happy little Friday! I hope you’re well and ready to start/continue/end the day. It’s a well-known fact that time slows down in the afternoon slightly after lunch when you’re in the office so it’s gonna be a nice sunshiny (sort of) albeit long day.

Those of you who participated in my stupid ‘what if’ game, I really liked your questions. Today’s post is going to be a lot less silly or interesting, though. If you’ve read my earlier posts, you know that I’m doing the new Flex and Booty programs at the same time. However, by doing both programs at the same time I’m supposed to work out 6 days a week which I don’t want to do as Saturday and Sunday are my rest days. So the first week, I worked out 5 days a week and I did the routine scheduled for Saturday on Monday. But now I have two ‘extra’ routines for next week, if you know what I mean. Have you ever done two programs at the same time? If you ‘only’ want to work out 5 days a week, how did you do it? Without rescheduling?

Anyway, I’m sorry about starting the thread a lot later but I started work and just went with the flow. I resurfaced and realised I haven’t started the thread.