Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Upper Body Strength (with some lower body fun)

Good morning FB Family!

The number of times I glared at the camera in “distress” during today’s workout was innumerable, haha:

Upper Body Strength with Static Lower Body Holds

With burnout rounds baked into each block of work, there’s no need for a finisher in this workout! Each block contains a combination exercise during which you will hold a static lower body position while completing reciprocal “seesaw” reps of an upper body exercise. The block ends with a burnout round of the upper body exercise with an adorable 10-second pulse between two 30-second intervals of work (if my math is correct, that’s 70 seconds of pure fun).

My recommendation for you: Have your lighter weight selections nearby so that you can easily grab them when your arms start to fatigue, sizzle, and possibly make you grimace a bit. The high repetitions focus of this workout will help improve your muscular endurance and potentially nix any plans for hair-washing day. Make sure to read the write-up for a thorough explanation of how your core is integral to the successful completion of this workout!

Have fun laughing at my many muscle-failure moments in this video, each one full of theatrics and descriptive commentary.

Share your own adventures with this workout below!

See you on the screen!

-Tasha