My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone how is everyone's week going so far for them because mine has been very busy and I'm now riding the public bus to work now instead of my mom driving me to work on the week. We are going to town today to finally get me my very own personal phone to use to text my mom on the way to work and on the way home from work, while I still have my other work phone to use at work everyday. Moving on to workouts I had a Functional Upper Body Strength workout with Kellie and I've done it 8 times and still when I do the workout it's so confusing, because you do one arm then the other and then together and my body is just confused the whole way through it.

But sometimes we all get that one workout that we are confused on how to do certain exercises or how to do the workout because we either never done it before or we are confused on how to do it. I'm really hoping to go down to the river today and again on Thrusday because we haven't been down to the river so far, and this week is really nice to go down to the river and just listen to the song of the river. It's our way of medatationing with mother nature and of also connecting to her and get to know her a lot more and listen to what she has to say to us for today.