Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FREE Workout! Bored Easily Upper Body Tri Set Isolation Strength

Good morning everyone! Those of you who are short on time and not wanting to sacrifice your output and performance ought to be excited about today’s new release! 

Bored Easily Upper Body Tri Set Isolation Strength

In just about 18 minutes (the total time of the workout portion itself), all muscles of your upper body will feel exhaustive, and mentally, you’ll be feeling that sense of accomplishment for all you went through. We will achieve that by each exercise being completed for 1 minute and 15 seconds but within that time, completing 3 variations of the same exercise. Not only will this work your muscles in different ways but it will also provide variety to break the interval down into smaller pieces — all while keeping your muscle under tension! Being that there is a lot of change within each exercise, I’ve kept the movement patterns simple and familiar. Additionally, there are mini-burnouts placed within each part of the workout in an attempt to fully scorch the muscle groups!

Your warm-up and cool-down are included like usual and you’ll want to have a range of weights to use (light, medium & heavy). I always encourage you to read the full workout write-up for additional details and helpful tips! All in all, this workout will improve your mental toughness, muscular endurance, strength, and definition. Personally, I love this format and was surprised by how fulfilled I felt by the end :)

See you there! 

xxErica