My Workout & My Day

Good early morning everyone early start to the day for me it's going to be in the 70's this week for us which it's going to be nice enough for us to go down to the river twice this week maybe more. Moving on to workouts I had a lower body strength and HIIT workout with Daniel and it was long enough to get a good burn going on in my legs, but the nice was that I did a upper body workout yesterday also with Daniel instead of a lower body workout. I've already been working for a whole month now going on two months and I'm already going to be getting my second paycheck after I got my first one last month.

The nice thing is the next time when I come back from my dad's house on the following Saturday we are all going to go to a artwalk in Placerville, where the stores bring out all kinds of artwork along the side of the street and show them to the people. Which if I see something really nice that doesn't cost a lot of money I just might buy something really nice there, so I'm really execited about that. It's going to be an outing for all of us which we haven't done in a long time so it will be nice to go somewhere really nice and eat something there and then go look at all the beautiful artkwork.

I'm really execited to get my next paycheck from my job that I'm working at becaue I'm a really hard working and I'm always helping out the customers when they need help with something, or helping my friends at work in the apperal section when they need help in a certain area with hanging up the clothes or removing them.