My Workout & My Day

Good early morning everyone it's a beautiful start to the day but man it's cold this moring but I heard from my mom and Allen that next week is suppose to be a lot warmer than it was this week. Which will be really nice for a change since it was cold or cooler this week it means that I will be able to wear dresses next week to work, moving on workouts I have a nice relaxing stretching workout with Kellie but I'm going to be doing it this afternoon after work. I'm hoping that if it's going to be a lot warmer next week then we might be able to have our Cacao cermony down at the river and enjoy the beauty of it.

Because whenever we get the chance to go down to the river and just sit in our chairs and relax and just listen to the sound of the river and all the birds down at the river and all the insects. It's a beautiful sight to see being down at the river whenever we get the chance to do it, because we haven't spent that much time down there yet at the river this year. But I think that we might be able to spend time down at the river this year and actually take the time to enjoy the river and swim it and look around at all the beauty we see down there.