Daily Check-Ins: Saturday, June 3rd

Hello beautiful Blendfriends👻

Happy weekend! How are you? I hope you're just fine! I know I am. I woke up a bit early, came to the backyard and saw this beautiful bloom of our white rose😍. A friend brought me this plant when my Baroon passed and it's still giving us couple of gorgeous white roses once in a while. Love it!

So, let's talk business here; workouts, foods, life, etc. Any exciting plans today? For me, it's a no so far. I need to clean the house, and dis-clutter my closet and do some laundry. And right now make some coffee☕😂.

How about those workouts? Any for today including active or non-active recovery? For me, I'm doing a combo of lower body with Kelli that I missed yesterday as the last day of Trainer Week Challenge that I was doing with my Buddiez Kim and Raven🎉🤗 But I'm more interested in what you're doing today. Please share your workout plan or rest and any activities for today if you'd like to.

How about some foods blendies? Anything's happening in this front? As I'm enjoying every sip of my coffee right now, i can't bother thinking of any other edible items. I'm sure I'll come up with something probably traditional to cook for dinner but not right now. Finally, a question just popped in my head! What's your favorite meal of the day? Mine is used to be breakfast(I'm skipping it most days now) but not anymore unless it's with others. Now, I don't have a favorite. Any meal that I'm not eating alone, is my favorite.

I think I'm arriving at the end of today's 👻. I hope you guys have/had a nice Saturday. Thanks for checking in with me in advance! Take care and I'll see you soon in replies💛

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***