HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group June 3rd

Good Saturday morning Blendfriends! And it is a cool one here, which is most welcome after 4 days of high heat and humidity.

So here we are, starting the 6th month of the year already, and I am nowhere near where I want to be in terms of building new healthy habits and losing weight. And it really all comes down to a lack of consistency. I’m doing just ok in my quest to become a better version of me. I am letting myself get derailed by worries, feelings, work, procrastination and simply not prioritizing my personal growth. So I am making this my goal this month, to become consistent at the habits that I am building, while keeping in mind that consistent does not mean perfect. Have you set a goal for yourself this month?

We have a busy day ahead of us, as we have many errands to run this morning and a lot of housecleaning to do, as we did the bare minimum all week, since it was much too hot in the apartment to move. But we’ll end the day by having a relaxing evening at a restaurant with friends.

I’ll continue the 5-day Total Body challenge. The workouts are longer, but I know I can make it through, I’ve done it before. And I will definitely go for a walk in this cooler weather. I admit that I did not walk all week, because it was much too hot by midday and I had no energy to go early in the mornings. What are your plans for today?

Wishing everyone a wonderful day and weekend! 🙂