A wish (suggestion) regarding the recipes

First of all I am a big fan of the provided recipes from FB. Such a variety and an incredibly valuable resource. I started cooking almost only FB recipes with the first lock down and I learned so much and it helped me to find my way into a healthy eating behavior.

I cooked all the recipes until a year ago. Needed a little break from cooking almost every day something new and the time which is required to print the recipes. I recently started to get into it again.

That said, could there be an option to print the recipes easily?

It takes me so much time to copy, format and print the recipes. (I need a paper version to adjust the amounts and other ingredients, which are not available where I live).

Which brings me to the next point. I loved the approach for mostly clean eating. However, it seems that more and more often ingredients are required which are supposed to be bought ready made, which often means they contain added sugar or other things I don't prefer in my food, at least the version I can get. I normally google them and make them myself but it takes extra steps and time. There are already links in some recipes to get to the instructions of sauces and dressings, which I really like. But it would be great if that is available for more ready made products (for example: yoghurt ranch dressing or southwest seasoning mix).

Long story short, or to summarize: I really would love an easy print version of the recipes and if ready made products are in recipes I would love to get a link to be able to make them myself.

Thank you for reading and considering.

One final question. Is there a reason why most of the time salt doesn't appear in the ingredient lists? If salt is mentioned at all, then only in the instructions but not explicitly in the ingredient lists.