Daily Check-in: Friday, June 2nd

Hello Blendfriendz!

how are you today?

We're headed into the weekend, which I'm glad for--and I hope you are too! Because you'll get to check-in with our lovely and wonderful weekend guest host, Shabnam! Shab: thanks so much for ghosting, and can't wait to hear from you!

So, Blendiez, what does your Friday have in store for you?

Hopefully good things!

What about for your workouts?

Workout Buddies: we did it! I missed a couple weeks in there, but you guys did awesome with the trainer weeks! It's kinda cool to spend a week with each one and really give their training styles a thorough effort. Thank you Shab for putting it all together; and thank you Raven and Shab both for being my workout buddies for all this time. I really hope we can do it again!

As for your last workout with Kelli week--what will you choose? It'll be something upper body for me. I just haven't decided quite yet what that'll be!

And what's on the menu for today, Blenderz?

I haven't got a clue!

Finally, a pic! This little girly ruby-throated hummingbird was having a dispute with another female, and decided it would be best to wait out their argument by perching on the deck. So she sat there a bit, then flew off when the other female left.

Well, that's about all I got for this week! I'll catch ya'll again back here on Monday!

Til then, thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great weekend!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited