Daily Check-in: Thursday, June 1st

Hello, Blendfriendz!

Happy First Day of June to you! We're 6 months into the year already--aint that somethin?

Before I get too far into this check-in, let's talk ghosting! Here's our current lineup:

June 3rd & 4th: Shabnam

June 10th & 11th: Karen

June 17th & 18th: Lea

June 24th & 25th: Inge

July 1st & 2nd: ??

Inge, I added you to the schedule on the 24th & 25th--if that doesn't work for you, just let me know! And as always, if anyone is interested in guest hosting any weekend from the first of July onward, just let me or Raven know, and we'll get ya added to the schedule! Thanks so much for volunteering!

Okie dokie, let's talk workouts, shall we?

What do your workouts look like for today, Blendiez?

I'm thinking of taking it down a notch and doing a walking workout with Kelli. My hips/hip flexors are sore from the workout I did on Tuesday--so I think a walking workout would help shake them out a bit. What about you, workout buddies? What are you going with today?

And what's happenin on the food front? Anything you're looking forward to?

Oh I always look forward to food--I just dont usually know what form that food will take until I'm eating it! Since it's been so warm lately, it's things that require no cooking, very little cooking, or can be grilled. Not sure which one of those things we'll go with for today.

Finally, a pic! Do you guys remember Beep Toad? I haven't seen the OG Beep Toad in quite some time now. However, I appear to have a new mini Beep Toad hanging around, and I love him/her. They are just so cute and round and funny. I'm glad to have a Beep Toad again.

Well, that's about all I got for today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited