HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group June 1st

Hello beautiful Blenders,

Can you believe it, it's June already and it is not long and the days will get shorter again.

How scary is that. Because the nice weather here started so late this year that I don't feel ready for that already.

Regarding the picture. I saw this bench with the sign: Happy to chat bench-sit here if you don't mind someone stopping to say hello.

I like the idea. Would you mind to talk to someone who sits next to you on a bench? I have to admit I'm not that good talking to strangers if there is not a connecting element like a work event or so. I think I never ever had a conversation while flying. Strange Maybe because I always power nap🤔

My tendon in my leg isn't really ok. So I better don't run or do any LB exercises. Maybe core and UB. My arthritis finger which was bothering me the last week seems fine again, so that I can hold onto weights again for longer. Didn't I mention that I am really frustrated that I am constantly restricted with my workouts at the moments. I just want to move normally again😔

Anyway what's going on with you. What kind of workouts are planned for today or is there a rest day in sight.

Wishing you all that your day just sparkles ✨

And don't forget everyone is always welcome here.