Perspiration Pals 31 May 2023

Hello Pals! I’ve been working away peacefully thinking it’s Monday because I had a nice long weekend when the realisation hit me that it’s, in fact, Wednesday. So here I am again. First of all, I’d like to tell you that if I don’t respond to everybody’s reply it’s not because I don’t care. It’s mostly because I badly need a long holiday somewhere in a galaxy far, far away. I have a towel and everything. See what I did there? Two references in one go.

So what program/challenge are you doing at the moment? I finished Abs 3 and then I decided to schedule the new Flex program along with Booty 3. I started Flex on Monday so my whole upper body is sore. Including my core. I don’t want to jinx it but I think I’m making progress. So I’ve probably just jinxed it…

I found this statement yesterday so I thought I’d share it with you: One habit of intelligent humans is being easily annoyed by people around them but saying nothing in order to avoid a meaningless argument. Oh, and a random fact: Did you know that a cluster of bananas is called a “hand”? Along that theme, a single banana is called a “finger.” Do you like bananas?

Anyway, I need to go now, Pals, be good or moderately bad, have a good laugh, if you can and go to bed early. Well, as early as it’s possible.

PS, I have a picture but it doesn't want to be attached. It's annoyed.