Daily Check-in: Wednesday, May 31st

Hello, Blendiez!

how are you today?

I'm a little foggy today. My brain does not wanna cooperate this morning. S'pose I should get me some more coffee and maybe remedy that.

As for workouts? What's happenin on that front?

Geez guys: I am sore! Kelli's workouts always manage to give me sore glutes, and yesterday's workout was no different! Today, I'll be doing something upper body related--just not sure what yet. How about you, Workout Buddies?

As for some food today? What we noshin on?

I will have coffee and a smoothie later. Other than that, I am unsure. S'posed to be hot here today, so if I can make something without heating the house, that would be a major bonus.

Finally, a pic! You remember Tod, the red fox? She's been hanging around quite a bit lately, so we put our trail cam on our compost pile to see what she's been up to. (We figured out she likes to eat nightcrawlers and june bugs from the compost lol). But, here we have a suprise! Tod-lings! She brought 2 babies with her, and they are hilarious. Tiny ferocious wee beasties, wrastlin with each other!

Okay, i think it's time for me to get that coffee!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited