Daily Check-in: Tuesday, May 30th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

I.am.sore today! Yowza! The combo of gardening/planting and Kelli's upper body video left me with some sore upper back muscles today! But it's all good, I'll do a little more stretching later and I'll be a-ok.

Since we're sorta on the subject already, let's talk workouts! What do you have planned for workouts today?

Rave and Shab, what Kelli workouts are you choosing? I'm doing this lower body one https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/lower-body-strength-workout-with-resistance-bands-a-step-and-dumbbells . It's a fave of mine, and I can't wait to get to it!

And what's on the menu for today, Blenderz?

Leftovers for us! Not mad about that one bit!

Finally, a pic!

Mable has decided to take up swimming. As you can see, she's got an interesting technique that's quite adorable. Mostly, she just likes biting the bubbles.

Well that's about it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited