Perspiration Pals Sunday May 28, 2023

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I hope you are having a stress free weekend! I was until I couldn't figure out where I saved the jelly fish meme. I found it so all is good now.

It is a rainy three day weekend here. Currently it is just cloudy. We have hit record low temps here. Temps in the 60's F at the end of May is quite unusual but I am not complaining.

I helped with Walk for the Animals yesterday. It benefits the Animal Protection Society were I adopted Lillie and it is one big dog walk. It was fun seeing all the different dogs and talking with other animal lovers. The rain nicely held off long enough for the event.

Going along with my stress free weekend theme I took a break from Strong 3 yesterday and did this yoga workout:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/yoga-for-stress-reduction-beginner-friendly-poses-and-gentle-stretches?scheduledDate=2023-05-27

It is ironically a fast paced yoga workout that I can't keep up with or do all the poses but I still really like! It is combining yoga and cardio.

Today I am going out to brunch with a friend, that will be relaxing. I am not sure about dinner but I thinking of taking advantage of the cooler weather and using my oven for pizza.

Now over to you. I hope you are all able to have a relaxing weekend. Please let us know what you are up to.