Weekend Check-In: Sun, May 28th

Hey there ladies,

Welcome on this last Sunday of May and happy Pentecost to those who are celebrating.

It's also your second day of having me as your wonderful, amazing, extremely full of herself it seems ghostess, so let's get going.😉

I was planning on having a sleep in today, but pff, no such thing. As soon as I see a sliver of light my mind is shouting at me to get up. I'd love to be able to just turn around and sleep some more but I just can't, and it's even worse once the weather turns sunny because then I'm up even earlier every day!! How about you ladies, does the weather affect your sleeping habits?

Anyways, as far as workouts go, nothing is scheduled for me here. I'm having another rest day and the only thing I'll be doing today is sitting on my terras and crochet away. I'll be slowing things down a bit this week and do some lighter workouts to give my body a bit of rest. My buddy Karen is going for a well deserved vacation and we'll be picking things up again once she's back. But what about you ladies? Got anything planned for workouts? Maybe a Tasha Torture, an Ever Energetic Erica? Or maybe sweet nothings and just a plain and simple rest day.

And what about food? Any plans there? My guess is it'll be something salad-y again here, the temps are going to be around 28°C again, so can't go wrong with some fresh, cool veggies.

Then up to the question part. This is actually one given by Yuna, I didn't have a clue as to what to ask, so she was looking at some stuff on Pinterest and came up with this one:

What character would you play in a movie?

For me it would be the villain. Of course one of those sarcastic ones. Probably because I'm such sweetheart in real life. 😂

Right, I've kept you long enough. I'll leave you with a picture. In the field behind our garden there are some beehives and the bees always come and get water in our garden. We put some bamboo in the bucket because we kept on finding bees that had drowned. That way they got something to climb up on.

A big thank you from my side for reading all my ramble-bamble and be sure to check-in again come tomorrow because if I'm not mistaken Kim will be back for another 2 weeks of check-ins.

Have a great day everyone!!🥰