HKS (Healthy Kind Support) Accountability Group May 27th

Good Saturday morning everyone!

We should be enjoying sunny days and increasing temperatures over the next few days here. The hottest days so far this year. I’ll have to plan my walks accordingly, to avoid extreme heat conditions.

So I’ve been dealing with a major case of procrastination this week. I have always been a procrastinator, waiting till the last day to write an essay in school, or pushing back tasks at work. But this week, it has felt like I was frozen in place. I think all of my mental energy went towards catching up on work and then my brain switched off. I’m looking to turn things around today and get over that hump. I can’t just keep pushing things back.

Do you have any workout planned on this day? Any fun activity on your calendar for this weekend? Mine will be spent catching up on all of the chores and tasks that I put off all week. I hope we find time to go to a garden center to pick up flowers for our balcony. And there will be some baking at some point, as I have overly ripe bananas and strawberries to use up.

Wishing everyone a great weekend! 🙂