Weekend Rambling Ghostess, Sat May 27th

Greetings ladies!

I hope by the time you're reading this, you've made sure you've got at least half an hour free time and got some tea or coffee at hand to get through my ramblings. Because you know when SHE's ghostess, the check-ins all loooongg! Anyways, let's get this show on the road, shall we?

Let's talk workouts. Got anything scheduled? Maybe you're doing one of the many programs, or one of the million workouts that are being created by the minute here it seems. Or maybe you're taking a rest day and are going for a nice sea swim like Lea loves to do, or you're trying to get everything in your suitcases to go on a lovely vacation like Karen (lucky woman!!). So, tell me all about it.

Me, I'm not doing an FB workout, but I'll definitely be working out. Today is part two of gutter cleaning, so I'll be getting a TB in and I can already hear my arms and shoulders screaming at me to please go a bit easy on them. Amazing isn't it how FB exercises are incorporated in our daily lives? I'll be doing step ups (ladder up and down), bicep lifts (moving ladder with my bucket of water on top sideways 1.5m every time), overhead reaches to rub the sponge... And on top of that I'll even get a nice sun tan because we've got temps of about 28°C. What more do I need? Maybe a good shake to get my head sorted out???

Made it this far? Nope, I'm not finished yet, 'cause we still have to talk about food too.

What's for dinner at yours? I'll be the chef here today as hubs is going fishing. I promised to make a salade niçoise, there are different versions but mine will be simple, it'll be with iceberg lettuce, green beans, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, potato cubes and tuna. We'll have some bread to go with that and tadaaa a meal fixed!! Go me!!

Nope, still not finished!! Just a little more patience, I'm nearly done. 😝

Question. Well, not really a question, more of a 'let's do another FB crochet project'. How about making a fruit bowl? If you'd like to join in, give me two of your favorite fruits. Why two? So if I can't find the one maybe I'm more lucky with the other.. Now, as always, please remember I'm not a pro and pretty please keep the fruit a bit simple. I can easily find the basic fruits, but if you give me some fancy huppeldepup fruit I might be in trouble.😂 So, have a think and let me know or if you can't be bothered just ignore the request.

Well, if you've made it this far, you're a star!! I know I'm the equivalent of Tortering Tasha, only I'm torturing you with my check-ins, so thanks for sticking with me to the end.

I'm off having a quick breakfast so I can start my day and I'll be checking later this afternoon to see who was courageous enough to answer.

Bye and have a great day everyone!!🥰

Edited