Daily Check-in: Wednesday, May 24th

Hi Blendiez, and welcome to the halfway point of the week!

So how's it going so far?

Workout buddies! How are we doing? ..Shab, I took your pure core workout for today because I do love me some plank work! So, Kim, we might be on the same Kayla workout. But also, totally fine if we can't get to any workouts today. Sometimes life is like that.

Good luck to any and all with whatever movement or all the rest you have going on!

And what about food? Sandwhiches and frozen veggies have been my supper saviors these days, but I might get to some beans today. We shall see.

But what's really here to see is a wildflower for our Wednesday with a Whitemouth Dayflower. A real blue one that only opens up in the morning. There is a much tinier white-ish petal sandwhiched between the bigger blue elephant ear petals, hence the "whitemouth" in the name.

Okay, Blendfriendz, I need to get to all the stuff and things. Thanks for reading and sharing with me today. Catch you later!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***