Perspiration Pals 24 May 2023

Hello Pals! I have to be quick again. Instead of singing ‘I want to break free’ I want to sing ‘I want to slow down’ sometimes. Anyway, I need to complete some tasks at work before lunch because I have a doctor’s appointment in the afternoon. My driving license is about to expire and in order to extend it, I need a medical check-up.

It’s gonna be a nice waste of time as I don’t have a car, haven’t driven in about 20 years and the situation is unlikely to change unless I win the lottery/discover a talent I didn’t know I have and come up with an invention to save humanity/I inherit money from a rich, distant relative. Jokes aside, I have absolutely no intention of being part of this ‘drivedrivedrive fast or die’ ‘culture’. Do you drive? Do you like it? Most cars here are manual, I haven’t even driven an automatic one before, to be honest so I must be terrible out of practice.

Moving on to why we’re here in the first place; exercise. I did Day 24 of Abs 3 so I’m going to complete the program this week and I have no idea what to do next but I definitely want more strength training.

I have to go now, Pals, be good if you can and have an easy day!

PS, no pic because I couldn't attach it...

Edited