A

HKS (Healthy Kind Support) Accountability Group May 24th

Hi Blendfriends!

Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations - Zig Ziglar

Take this lavender plant as an example. I am still unsure how it got under the stairs. Perhaps from a discarded "dead" plant pot that blew under the stairs? Take note that under the stairs it is not even soil, but rocks. This guy keeps giving it his all and I can already see the blooms and if you touch them you can smell it. In another month it will be a nice bush for the bees and smell great for me.

I missed checking in yesterday, the day just slipped by. I did get a run in and a core workout in the morning. We went to dinner with friends and did not get home until 11. The time goes so fast with them.

This morning I did a unilateral workout with Erica. I have to admit I skipped the last exercise as it involved clean/press which is so hard for me since I smash my hand into the ceiling. It was still almost 40 minutes though so I am happy with that.

I have a busy day today as I need to go to the Foreigners office at 11. I don't like going there it makes me feel nervous and so I have a stomach ache.

Otherwise, tonight we really need to get packing and organized since we leave Friday right after work for our holidays. We are driving to southern France where we will spend some time at the sea and some time in the hills in the Luberon. I really feel that I need a real break. We had planned this trip before corona for a special birthday so I am extra excited now since the wait has been very long. I will try to check in on Wednesdays but forgive me if I am late or don't respond on the same day.

Wishing everyone a great hump day. Don't forget everyone is welcome to share or just lurk.

Edited