Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FREE Workout! Lower Body HIIT and Strength Circuits

Hey hey FB Fam! How are you?!

Ready for a sweaty lower body workout, I hope? Lower Body HIIT and Strength Circuits

Today’s release combines a few personal faves — HIIT, Lower Body Strength, and Core — to help you build strength and endurance in your lower body and core.

We kick things off with a 4-minute tabata HIIT circuit featuring bodyweight exercises to get the heart rate up; these involve jumping but I offer low-impact options too! Next up, we tackle 2 different strength circuits, each with 3 exercises performed for 2 rounds 45 sec on / 10 sec off. Finally, we end with a 4-minute tabata finisher focused on the glutes and core.

This workout is short and efficient so we’re going to be working hard in a small time frame. This will require you to pick up your medium-heavy weights on the strength sections and work to fatigue during the bodyweight and HIIT sections. Only dumbbells and a mat (or comfortable space on the floor) are needed.

As-is, the workout is a level 4 based on the complexity of some exercises and the overall format. Your perceived level could vary from a level 3 (by taking the modifications) to a level 5 (if you work at a high-intensity).

If you’re like me and love a good lower body workout, I know you’re going to love this one and leave feeling accomplished!

Who’s ready to get to work? Let’s get our workout complete!

Nicole