My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone it's the start of the last full week until next month is there anything that you ladies want to really get done this week, because I know that I'm going to get everything done for this week. I'm going to be doing my workout this afternoon after I'm done at work so that way I can stretch out all the muscles that I've been working between the workouts and going to work everyday. The weather for us this week is going to be in the mid to high 70s and it's going to stay like that for couple of weeks, which will be nice since it won't be as hot outside for us to get things done around the house.

I'll be able to help do things around the house in the morning before I go to work if i have time to and in the afternoon when I come home from work, so that way I'll still be able to help with some of the chores. It's so nice outside that I can wear a dress to wear because they are fine with the clothes that I want to wear to work, if the dress has sleeves on it then I can wear it if not then I hava to wear a shirt underneath it.