Perspiration Pals Sunday May 21, 2023 🤩😻🦄🥞

Happy Sunday Ppals!

Are you listening to your body today? 😋

I am not sure that is exactly what Kelli has in mind but sometimes my body just wants a monster cookie and a mocha!

Enough of this silliness lets move on, but wait Ppals is where all of us blenders come to be silly and share silly memes and stories. So carry on and share any silly, memes, thoughts or stories you would like.

My exercise isn't silly. I am on to day 5 of Strong 3 but I will throw in some bad dancing. Since I am almost done the first week I am already thinking about what program to do next, That way I can change my mind many times over the next 3 weeks. I thought I had a plan and then the new flex program came out this morning. It looks good so I'll add it to the mix of possibilities.

My food menu is still somewhat up in the air. There is a pancake breakfast at church and I have what I hope is a free ticket. I have nice fruits and vegetables so I'll make a nice lunch and dinner later.

Now I would like to hear what you are all up to silly or otherwise.

PS

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/lower-body-strength-and-hiit-cardio-with-low-impact-advanced-and-bodyweight-options?scheduledDate=2023-05-21

I did the above workout with Daniel and Kelli and they took care of the silliness for me 🤣🙃, very nice!

Edited