Sunday 21-5-23 👻 checkin

Hey there again all you lovely FBpeoplez. My second day of 👻ing. I will try not to ramble on like yesterday. I sometimes just get carried away… so straight to business today! 🤗

Workouts: what’s on your calendar today? I love checking out all the workouts you guys post on here. Very often I am like: I so want to try that one. How is that with you? Do you check out all the workouts of others on here? Do you tag them or add them to your calendar if you do? I’m having a rest day today, although I will probably go for a leisurely seaswim with a friend of mine. But that’s just relaxing: swimming along and chatting chatting chatting. Do you sometimes get the chance to workout with others? And if so: what do you like about working out with someone else? Or do you like being on your own to do your workout, maybe to concentrate better? And of course, I love the way we can buddy up on here. Actually got me thinking: is it time for another community challenge?! Does anyone feel inspired to come up with some nice ideas?!?!

Right: next topic is of course:

Food: what do you think my answer is…?! 🤔🙃🤣 but one thing is certain: hub’s cooking and definitely 🍷with it. So are you treating yourself today because it is Sunday? Or perhaps someone else is treating you to some lovely food?

And your “forever seeing things” ghost has got another picture for you…. In the photo I circled the bit I mean in this tree, which by the way is an 800 year old chestnut tree with a circumference of 9 meters. They tried to circle it with a group of 15 kids spreading their arms wide, but they couldn’t quite make the ends meet. That’s how huge it is! So, what do you see in this bit of the tree, let your imagination run wild. My answer is in the replies… looking forward to reading what you see in “my” tree!

Anyway, have a super Sunday everyone and we have our lovely Raven back tomorrow to “rock with us another week”!

Edited