My Workout & My Day

Hello and good morning everyone how was everyone's weekend and week while I was at my dad's house and going to work, because I know that my feet are hurting by the end of the day after walking on them for 4 and a half hours. But I found a couple pairs of comfortable shoes to wear to work on the day that I do work so that way my feet aren't hurting as much when I come home from work everyday. Moving on to workouts, I didn't do my workout yesterday because I wanted to relax my feet and chill just spend time with my mom and Allen after not seeing them for a whole week.

I did do my workout for today though which was a upper body supersets with Kellie and my arms are feeling it after that workout, and my biceps are really feeling it the most along with my hands too. But when I come home today I don't know what I'm going to be doing but I'm hoping to be able to go down to the river this week. Since it's hot enough to go down to the river I would really love to spend time down at the river this week after being at work for 4 hours espically my mom too.