HKS (Healthy Kind Support) Accountability Group May 20th

Good Saturday morning everyone!

It was supposed to rain all day here, but the forecast changed overnight and the probabilities of rain are now low, until 5pm. So I hope to get in a walk sometime today.

I have had a difficult week emotionally, dealing with the negative thoughts that were stirred up when completing the Body Image challenge. I never mentioned this but I have about 100 pounds to lose and I have dealt with having a very poor body image for all of my adult life. So I now have decades of negative thoughts to reverse. But I am doing my best at this time, that is all I can do.

Iā€™m trying my best regarding workouts as well. I have 3 workouts left to complete the Old School challenge. It feels like it is taking forever to get through it. I am looking forward to completing it and moving on to a new challenge.

What are your plans for today and this weekend? Are you currently making your way through a challenge or program, or free styling it? This may instead be a well-deserved rest day for you. Whatever is on your calendar, enjoy a wonderful day! šŸ™‚