Daily Check-in: Friday, May 19th

Hey hey, Blendiez! And would you look at that? We made it to Friday! Hopefully that's a good feeling for you.

And maybe more good feelings coming your way via exercise? What rest or workout is in your day?

As for myself, Shab, and Kim; We did it, Buddiez! Last day of the Tasha Challenge! And it went out with a cardio bang. Or a V-Up bang. That was tough, but got it done!

What did you guys think? ..I loved how the week was structured. I enjoyed the focus on speed, balance, and agility and also recognize that is something I need to work on. Tasha is simply terrific as usual, and I think if you like her workouts, want a little challenge, and mix things up, go for it! You will really love this challenge, especially if you go into it with a Tasha mantra, "let's see what happens" mindset. Plus, we get Jonathon all week cheering from the sidelines.

Now to move over to the picture, lets make this a Friday flower with some Spanish Needle, the name more or less describing the seeds which have an incredible tendency to stick to your clothes. But I'm all about the flower right now. These guys right here are one of the best nectar sources in Florida. That would make any bee happy.

Okay, Blenderz that's about all for me for now. Do be sure to check in with our life loving Lea for all the adventures she has going on.

And then come that Monday time, I'll be right back here and ready to rock another week with you.

But until then, take all the care! Thanks for reading and checking in with me! Have (try for) a good day, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***