Daily Check-in: Thursday, May 18th

Good time of reading this to you, Blenderz! How are you all on this Friday Eve?

Before we really dive in, let's check out the ghosting (guest hosting) schedule!

May 20th & 21st: Lea

May 27th & 28th: Inge

June 3rd & 4th: Shabnam

June 10th & 11th: Karen

June 17th & 18th: ????

As you can see, we've got an amazing line up, but always dates that need a (g)host. So anytime you want to do so, just let me or Kim know and we will have you right up here. Thanks!

Now onto workouts! Maybe yours is without so much exclamation? Or a good ol' rest day is in order? ..Shab and Kim, how are we feeling on day 4 of going Faster? I'm feeling pretty good! Nothing feels overly taxed, so a total body strength felt right today. Just pure lifting! Good luck! We are nearly done and have done great so far!

Now what do we have going on with some food? I haven't had fish in forever and found some in the freezer, so I kinda want to do something with that. I hope your food is nourishing and delicious!

Picture for today is a close up of a creamy cluster of Elderberry flowers from my ever so getting bigger sprawling tree/bush that takes up residence near my compost pile. The flowers smell pleasantly floral, so if that's all I ever get from it, I'm pleased. You can eat the berries but only when they are black and very ripe.

Okay, Blenderz, time for me to do some stuff and things. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today! I hope your day is kind to you!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***