Posted in: FB Team / Announcements

New Trainer Series 5-Day Challenge! Foundations with Nicole

Hey Fitness Blender Fam!!

Today, I’m excited to announce the launch of my new 5-Day Trainer Series Challenge: Foundations with Nicole!

I know there are many FB members either re-committing to exercise or who want a straightforward plan that is low-impact and joint-friendly. If this sounds like you or, you simply want to shake things up and work out with me for a week, this is your challenge!

Inside, you’ll get 5 brand-new workouts designed to build your foundation of fitness in an approachable and balanced way. 3 of the workouts are strength-based, 2 are cardio-based, and I weaved in just the right amount of core and mobility work to balance everything out! While the average workout level is a 3, you can easily scale these up or down a level with simple weight and intensity adjustments (see workout write-ups for tips).

And, since having a sustainable long-term fitness routine isn’t just about the physical act of working out, I’ve included a mindset piece to this challenge! At the bottom of each workout write-up you’ll find a “5-Day Challenge Question of the Day” section. This is meant to help you create a healthier relationship with exercise so you can carry out your habit well beyond this 5-day challenge. Take some time to ponder the question, read my suggestions/encouragements, and respond in the comments — I’ll be checking in on you!!

I kept equipment minimal to make this approachable and accessible for many. I just recommend having a few sets of dumbbells (light, medium, and heavy for you), as well as a mat or comfortable space on the floor.

I had a ton of fun creating and filming this challenge for you! I included some new exercises that I personally haven’t used in workouts, which made it fun. When I finished filming everything, I felt really balanced, strong, and energized in my body. I can’t wait for you to feel these effects too!

Well, are you joining me?!

-Nicole