Daily Check-in: Wednesday, May 17th

Hey everyone! And welcome to that half way point of the week!

Are you working out today? ..I know that for myself and my workout buddies Shab and Kim, we are going Faster with Tasha! ..Day three and really fun with all the mixed tempos in there! It's HIIT, but a little different. I kinda have issues with traveling moves, so let's just say I was not all that graceful. Those Lunge hop claps though... I definitely want to come back to this workout! Good luck today, everyone!

Anywah, how about some good food, Blendiez? I want to say sandwiches, but that's kinda been dinner the past two nights, so I guess (more than likely not) need to come up with something else!

As for our wild Wednesday photo, how about some blackberries to make for a Blackberry Wednesday, yeah? Yes! ..I was able to battle thorns and pick a handful, but they are pretty seedy. Still tasty though.

Alright, Blendfriendz, I have to get on outta here. Thanks for reading and check in with me today! Have and hopes a good day for you!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***